1. You and your partner have conversations about poo frequency, time and texture over dinner...
2. You can balance a baby bottle with your chin, hold and feed a baby and talk on the phone at the same time.
3. You end up going out without your coat, after taking ages to dress and wrap all the kids up.
4. You have NO MONEY.
5. Your idea of leisure time is time to run the hoover around or clean the loo - ahh relaxing!
6. You have to justify every exit from the house to your other half.
7. You have your dinner at 4.30pm.
8. You get called 'poo poo head' on a regular basis.
9. Your resolve to work out/eat well/paint your nails melts away by 7pm when you sit gibbering on the sofa.
10. You pretend to be asleep for as long as possible in the night, hoping your partner will get up and DEAL WITH IT.